Last updated July 18, 2017
At WellTemple, LLC care about your privacy. We believe that you should know how the information you provide to us is used and shared.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
What information does WellTemple Collect?
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Websites and information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources.
Information you provide to us
WellTemple collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Here are some examples of how we may collect this information:
· Registration & Ordering: Before using certain parts of our Websites, ordering products or services, you may be required to complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information, such as credit card number, type expiration date, billing address, shipping address.
In instances when you create an account using your login from a third party (such as Facebook or Twitter) the information accessed and collected will be what is permitted based on your privacy settings on that third party. This information is used to allow us to create an account or user profile for you.
Your billing information will also be collected and may be stored by our third party payment processors pursuant to their terms and privacy policies. Although we have access to some of your billing information, we do not store your card payment information.
- Marketing Emails: When you sign up for our newsletter, send us an email or opt-in to one of our offers on the website or at an event, we may send marketing and other promotional emails to the email address you provided. We really respect your wishes and never want to be a bother. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email. You cannot opt out of receiving emails regarding their orders, transactions, account or other business you conduct with us.
- Pop up Shops, Store or Event Purchases: When you make a purchase in our Store, we will collect your personal and billing information you provide to us for the transaction, as well as your purchase information. If you are interested in receiving future promotional information, we will ask you to provide certain personal information to facilitate that interest.
- Support (Chat/Phone/Email): When you contact us using live chat (on our Websites or third party platforms (e.g. Facebook messenger) or phone support we will collect your name, email and other information you choose to provide. We will use this information to help serve you. Chat, email and call information may be stored for a period of time as determined by WellTemple. We use these transcripts for customer service and training purposes.
- Reviews. This applies to written reviews, video reviews that you provide for a product, service. WellTemple will require a valid email address and log-in credentials to provide a review. This process is moderated. Your review, date and name may be included on our Websites and promotional material. If you choose to submit a video review, the video may be shared on our Websites, email, social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and promotional events.
We do our best to provide you with an exceptional shopping experience. Collecting this information from you helps us facilitate that experience. You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information but you may not be able to take full advantage of features on our Websites. Without this information we may also not be able to provide you certain products or services.
Information from, by or through third parties
· We love that you are active and involved in your communities. Certain parts of our Websites and services can be linked with other third party services/accounts. If you choose to interact with us through a third party platform we may collect publics available information, content related to your comments and other information as allowed on the privacy settings of your third party account. You control information available to us by adjusting your privacy settings in your third party account.
· We may collect information about you including demographic information and synthesize this with other information we collect about/from you. We use this information to provide products and services to you as well as to enhance your experiences on Websites and events.
Information we automatically collect
Advertising. We may partner with third party ad-networks or platforms to display, tailor analyze and optimize advertising on our Websites and others.
You may adjust your browser settings to limit some of the features outline above but doing so may limit your access to certain feature and offerings on our Websites.
How we use and share the information
We use personal information, billing information, order/purchase information and other information to provide our service, process orders (including delivery and payment), communicate with you, to administer programs, promotions and events, to improve service and experience across our Websites, to inform you of our products and services and those of our third-party partners as well as other internal business purposes.
We may also use and share information as described below:
- We will use, access and share information in order to process your orders and provide support.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us such customer service providers, fulfillment companies, reward/incentive management, printing services, credit card processors, email services, webhosting, marketing and others. These companies may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions to the extent allowable by law.
- Because we want to better understand our visitors and improve the quality of our offerings and overall experience when you interact with us, we may aggregate and analyze the Information (order and other). We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- When you grant permission, third party services and applications may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization). This enables you to grant permission to share your personal information with other websites and services (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Google +). OAuth also allows us share information about you without sharing your passwords and/or other security credentials.
- In order to allow third parties (such as media agencies) to send email and other communication to you on our behalf, we may share your email address. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, including based on your email address, with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media properties, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages on our behalf.
- We may share some or all of your Information with our subsidiaries, partners, joint ventures, special initiatives, or other companies under our common control.
- Sometimes we may enable you to send emails, post comments and participate in forums, blogs, social media websites and/or send other types of messages to us — on our websites or other platforms not operated by us. In such cases your name and other information may be available to the public.
- We may use your written and/or video reviews on our Websites, in stores (popup and online) and within/across WellTemple platforms for product improvement, product development, training, customer experience improvement, marketing and public relations purposes.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any scholarships, grants and contests.
- In some circumstances, we may be required to disclose such information in order to comply with legal requests, disclosures and processes, enforce our Terms of Service, otherwise protect or assert the rights, property, interests or personal safety of WellTemple — including its employees, directors, suppliers, distributors, service providers, users of the Websites or others. Decisions about such releases will be made by us and at our sole discretion.
- As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. The Information may be part of the transferred assets in the event of such an acquisition, sale, merger, redistribution, transfer, dissolution, or similar event.
Information you share: When you choose to make your personal information available to third parties such as on message boards, blogs, email, webinars, live chats, phone conferences, comments sections, chat areas, classes or conferences that information can be seen, heard, accessed, collected and stored by parties other than WellTemple. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use of that information by a third party.
How we protect the Information
Using the content and products provided by WellTemple is awesome and we want to keep it that way. We take several administrative and technical steps to keep your information secure and protect the Information from misuse, unauthorized access and misuse. However, there is no security system is impenetrable. You should take special care when deciding what information to share with us, limit access to your account information, computer or mobile device and clearing your browser after accessing your account or making a purchase. Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee our security measures — including emails sent to and from our Websites. We are not responsible for any circumvention of these security measures.
Please note that WellTemple does not monitor, recognize or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track protocols.
Notice to non-US residents
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from WellTemple. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove that child's personal information from our system.
Changes to this policy
How to Contact Us